Thursday 1 September 2011

Fashion Cakes!

Hey Vogue Vixens! Wow, it's been a long time since I've been around here. What's up? Old Danny ever get that tooth fixed?

So anyways, I wanted to tell you guys about this cool thing I came up with. Here's the concept:

If you're not really sure what your style is, or if you have a few styles and want a fun way to blend them together, make a Fashion Cake! I personally have two. One of them is my hippy, bohemian, vintage, beachy, Indian style. The second one is my preppy, nautical, British soldier, polished style. What you do is, you think of your main style, then all of your side styles. Take the ones you think would go good together (example: beachy, bohemian, tribal), and then..make a cake! Basically, your main style is the flower, second style is the milk/eggs, then your least prominent style would be the vanilla extract/pinch of sugar, or something like that. It's really fun to see what styles go together and which ones don't.

Well, that's all. :)

With love,
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment