Saturday 9 October 2010

Colored Carrots!(and where me and Sparks are traveling)




Hello!
I found these really cool things called colored carrots. They're really cool, and some of them have special properties, i.e, protecting against cancer, stopping macular degeneration, etc.My friend is being a purple one for halloween. I'm being a grape. My other friends are being a banana, a pinapple, and an orange. We're a funny bunch.

Okay, now I'll write down the list of where me and noelle are going across the world.


1.France(Paris, other places)
2.London, England
3.Irland(Dublin, possibly?)
4.Brazil(not sure where yet)
5.Greece(not sure where yet)
6.Italy(Rome, other places)
7.Spain(not sure where yet)
8.Germany(not sure where yet)
9.Africa(Nile River, other places)
10.Sweden(not sure where yet)
11.Russia(Moscow, Perm)
12.Tokyo
13.China(not sure where yet)
14.Beijing
15.Australia(Sydney, perhaps?)


Wow, we're gonna have to raise alot of money..(lol)

Well, thats all.

With love,
Chrissy

2 comments: